Marie Whitfield Podiatry is a family owned and operated practice providing professional and dedicated Podiatry services from clinics at both Graceville and Moorooka.
We are committed to giving you and your family the most skilled, caring and cost effective Podiatric care.
On every visit you will be personally attended to by Principal Podiatrist Marie Whitfield. Marie has over 35 years experience in sports, paediatric and general Podiatry, treating everyone from elite sportspeople to families from all walks of life.
If you are experiencing or wishing to prevent an issue with your feet, it’s highly likely Marie has already encountered and successfully treated it.
Call us now on 0407 028 669
How we can help you
- Prevention and treatment of sports injuries
- Treatment of childhood foot disorders
- Precision custom orthotics and insoles (soft and firm options, including the latest 3D printed and lightweight carbon fibre options )
- Diabetic neurovascular assessment and monitoring
- Management of foot, ankle, leg and some lower back conditions
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Foot mobilisation, manipulation, dry needling and massage
- General foot care and advice
- Palliative treatment of arthritic feet
- Sport and general footwear assessments and advice
- Gait analysis
- A comprehensive referral network to Physicians, Physiotherapists and Specialist health professionals
- Home visits by arrangement (Please call Marie direct, online bookings are not available for this service)
“Keeping active is, in my opinion, the greatest gift you can give to yourself and your family. One only has to look at the incidence of diabetes, heart disease and obesity in our society, to realise that keeping fit and active is vital to our quality of life. With this in mind it is important that your feet, the platform of your entire body, are pain free and functioning at their best. My aim as your podiatrist is to help you back to full activity in a cost effective and timely manner.”
– Marie Whitfield, Principal Podiatrist
Monday: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: Home visits are available
Thursday: 7:30am – 6:30pm
Friday: Home visits are available
Saturday: 8am – 12pm
Referrals are not necessary unless you are receiving treatment through DVA or on an EPC Care Plan through Medicare (ask your GP for eligibility).
Home Visits & After Hours
Home visits, After hours, Saturday and urgent appointments can be made by phoning Marie direct on 0407 028 669.
Home Visit areas include:
- Stones Corner
- Holland Park